Welcome to Our Home

Welcome to Our Home

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Holding my sweet Baby Boy~Mitchell~

Hello,
Thursday evening.. and I am sitting here holding my sweet baby boy, kissing him on the head every 3 mins.,  looking at all of the blogs on my page...  very inspiring... I am hoping to have time to get the camera out and take some pictures tomorrow.  Well, not much to talk about this evening so I'll be going now... thank you for stopping in.. and do check out all of the blogs on here.. THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!
Sweet Dreams All ~
~Jen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The best sermons are lived, not preached" ~unknown
Never Explain --- your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard
1 Corinthians 10:24
"You're always going to find new things--it's not like you decorate it and it's done. Nothing's ever done." ~ Annie Selke
Proverbs 31:20
LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
1 Peter 4:9
"Use Hospitality to One Another With Out Grudging"
Powered By Blogger