Welcome to Our Home

Welcome to Our Home

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My thoughts out loud...~Women~

Why is it that we are so critical of each other?  All of us are guilty of this, and why?  We're all individuals, we all have our talents and weaknesses some are flaunty, some are reserved, and some only share their lives with a chosen few. 
Already today,  I am guilty of being critical and I am mad at myself for not stopping my tounge.
As a mother to 4 young girls I lecture them to always appreciate the talents of their sisters, and not to be critical of each other... is it a hopeless mission?
I asked my step daughter to help me find some verses in the Bible that dealt with women judging other women.. she provided me with a list that applied to that situation, a few of which I have scatterd in this blog to be a daily reminder to myself.
I know it's hard, but I think we all could try a little harder to stop our tounges from being negative, and instead try to speak only the positives about each other.  
It may not be humanly possible, but it's worth a try. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so true! When I stop and remember I am just a sinner saved by grace it helps some! If it were not for my Saviour I would be spending eternity in Hell!
    The more we put ourselves in the spotlight the more people become critical!
    But~hey the majority was critical of Christ to the point they killed Him~And He was perfect!
    You have a great weekend!
    Thought & Prayers~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The best sermons are lived, not preached" ~unknown
Never Explain --- your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard
1 Corinthians 10:24
"You're always going to find new things--it's not like you decorate it and it's done. Nothing's ever done." ~ Annie Selke
Proverbs 31:20
LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
1 Peter 4:9
"Use Hospitality to One Another With Out Grudging"
Powered By Blogger