Welcome to Our Home

Welcome to Our Home

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I do not remember whom on my blog roll had a post on her stair re-do.. I know she took off the carpet that was bugging her and she and her husband said, that they wanted an older home look to their new construction home..but that their contractor really didn't "GET IT"...WEll, I GET IT.. I love it, and I feel the same way!! Character of an older home is well .. "ME" ... Anyway, my husband didn't "get it" until I started blogging. He now see's that what I am talking about is not just my thing.. a lot of other feel the same way about charm, age, and imperfectly perfect charm. I have a fantastic husband who almost always has let me do as I please with our home because he knows how much I love to fiddle. However, something like ripping carpet off, and going for a farmhouse stair...well.. probably never would have happened with out YOU.. Blogger Love ~Jen
Here we are in the first step of farmhouse'n our stairs.. will post progress as we sand, putty, caulk .. sand some more.. paint and put on a runner.. How is it that this is so EXCITING to me.. haha well if you know me... you know ;) ~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The best sermons are lived, not preached" ~unknown
Never Explain --- your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard
1 Corinthians 10:24
"You're always going to find new things--it's not like you decorate it and it's done. Nothing's ever done." ~ Annie Selke
Proverbs 31:20
LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
1 Peter 4:9
"Use Hospitality to One Another With Out Grudging"
Powered By Blogger