Welcome to Our Home

Welcome to Our Home

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hi Dad John,
Brad told me that he just talked to you and that you said that you click on my blog each day, I hope you are enjoying the pictures of the kids and house!
I just want you to know that WE LOVE YOU and are thinking about you each and every day!! We're busy with all of the kids, and I am getting prepared for the holiday time and Christmas, we wish you were closer. We miss you, and the laughter that you always bring with you!
This baby boy of ours sure does remind me a lot of you and Brad, he's a little goof ball already!!
We love you and we all pray for you every night, and Dad... I know we've said it before but I want to tell you again, THANK YOU !!! Thank you for all of the times in the past 20 years that you have been there for us! Thank you for always being a phone call away for Brad or I when we needed to talk things out, work through stressful situations, and for lending a hand when we needed it. We will forever be grateful to you for all that you have done out of love, and your humor that always helped us move forward. I just wanted to make sure again that you know how appreciated you are! We wish that we could be there for you now..the distance is not fun for any of us.
With Love, a BIG HUG,
Jenni
I hate the disease they call Alzheimer's, please pray for a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The best sermons are lived, not preached" ~unknown
Never Explain --- your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard
1 Corinthians 10:24
"You're always going to find new things--it's not like you decorate it and it's done. Nothing's ever done." ~ Annie Selke
Proverbs 31:20
LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
1 Peter 4:9
"Use Hospitality to One Another With Out Grudging"
Powered By Blogger