Welcome to Our Home

Welcome to Our Home

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The stockings are hung, the tree is up, my menu is finally pinned down.. now just to host.. we are excited and ready for Christmas Dinner with my husbands family next weekend...
I was going to do Rouladin however, the more I have thought about it I am not sure that everyone would like it..so we are still doing a meal with a European taste..
Christmas Menu~
Pomegranate and Pear Salad
Tomato and Basil Soup
Rosemary Pork Roast (and Christmas Chicken for those that do not like Rosemary)
Roasted Winter Vegetables
Mashed Potato and Gravy
Crusty Dinner Rolls w/ butter
Dessert~
My friend Brigette is making a layered white cake for us, to serve w/ peppermint ice cream.
I will also have other sweet goodies.
Sparkling Cider
The guests are bringing the appetizers and wine...
Merry Christmas!
wish me luck, hopefully all the food turns out well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
"The best sermons are lived, not preached" ~unknown
Never Explain --- your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. ~Elbert Hubbard
1 Corinthians 10:24
"You're always going to find new things--it's not like you decorate it and it's done. Nothing's ever done." ~ Annie Selke
Proverbs 31:20
LIVE SIMPLY. LOVE GENEROUSLY. CARE DEEPLY. SPEAK KINDLY.
1 Peter 4:9
"Use Hospitality to One Another With Out Grudging"
Powered By Blogger